Añejo Dark B
About this drink
Well first, bitters are generally not bitter. They’re traditionally a highly concentrated extraction of aromatics like fruits, spices, flowers and roots. Generally, they’re used in tiny quantities to a whole new dimension of flavor to a cocktail. Bitters have enjoyed a big resurgence of popularity in recent years and can now be found in any reputable liquor store and many grocery stores. We recommend trying a few out, finding one you like, and personalizing your own Manhattan cocktail.
- 1/2 fill a cocktail mix with cubed ice
- Add all ingredients and stir few seconds
- Strain the liquid into glass
- Add 2 lemons on a pick and rest on side of glass.
- A classic, refined, whiskey-forward cocktail.
- 50 ml Mezcal Reposado.
- 12.5 ml Sweet vermouth.
- 12.5 ml Dry vermouth.
- 2 Dashes bitters.